Thank you for your interest in employment at the Lutheran High School Association of Greater Milwaukee.
As we seek to further our mission, we are continually pursuing talented individuals to join our organization. Below, please find a current listing of our open positions at each location. If you are interested in being considered for employment, please click on the position title to submit your application.
Lake Country Lutheran High School – 401 Campus Drive, Hartland, WI 53029
- Part-Time Head Cook: The Head cook will lead food prep operations, train kitchen staff, serve 300 students and faculty, maintain food records and safety, and assist with menu planning. Qualified candidates should be ServSafe Certified or willing to complete the certification within 6 months.
- Part-Time Maintenance: 4 hours per weekday between 6AM-1PM (flexible), year round.
- Light Duty Cleaning Specialist: General cleaning responsibilities include sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, sanitizing surfaces, cleaning restrooms, emptying trash, and spot cleaning. 3PM-7PM year round.
Martin Luther High School – 5201 S 76th Street, Greendale, WI 53129
- Full-Time Maintenance: 1st Shift: 5:30am – 1:30pm. The Full-Time Maintenance position involves opening the school building, snow removal, grass cutting/trimming, field striping, baseball/softball field prep, light maintenance, assisting with technical maintenance and projects. May require earlier start times and later end times depending on snow removal, athletic field preparation, and project deadlines.
- Vacuuming Specialist: The Vacuuming Specialist will utilize a backpack vacuum to perform vacuuming responsibilities throughout the school. 6PM-10PM year round.
Milwaukee Lutheran High School – 9700 W Grantosa Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53222
- Substitute Teacher: Substitute Teachers may remain on call for long and short term opportunities at any of our locations. Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bus Driver: Bus Drivers may remain on call for long and short term opportunities at any of our locations.
For more information on our open positions, please contact Jessie Taylor in Human Resources at JTaylor@LHSAGM.org or 414-421-9100 x 207.