Thank you for your interest in employment at the Lutheran High School Association of Greater Milwaukee.
As we seek to further our mission, we are continually pursuing talented individuals to join our organization. Below, please find a current listing of our open positions at each location. If you are interested in being considered for employment, please click on the position title to submit your application.
Lake Country Lutheran High School – 401 Campus Drive, Hartland, WI 53029
- Part-Time Head Cook: The Head cook will lead food prep operations, train kitchen staff, serve 300 students and faculty, maintain food records and safety, and assist with menu planning. Qualified candidates should be ServSafe Certified or willing to complete the certification within 6 months.
- Part-Time Maintenance: 4 hours per weekday between 6AM-1PM (flexible), year round.
- Light Duty Cleaning Specialist: General cleaning responsibilities include sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, sanitizing surfaces, cleaning restrooms, emptying trash, and spot cleaning. 3PM-7PM year round.
Martin Luther High School – 5201 S 76th Street, Greendale, WI 53129
- Light Duty Cleaning Specialist: General cleaning responsibilities include sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, sanitizing surfaces, cleaning restrooms, emptying trash, and spot cleaning. 3PM-7PM during the school year; 30-40 hours per week in summer.
- Vacuuming Specialist: The Vacuuming Specialist will utilize a backpack vacuum to perform vacuuming responsibilities throughout the school. 6PM-10PM year round.
Milwaukee Lutheran High School – 9700 W Grantosa Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53222
- Part-Time Cook: The Cook is responsible for large volume food preparation, serving lunch to 700+ students and faculty, and ensuring proper food handling and safety. Normal hours are 10AM-2PM on weekdays.
- Part-Time Cafeteria Assistant: The Cafeteria Assistant is responsible for providing friendly and efficient service to all cafeteria customers, running the cash register, and maintaining cafeteria cleanliness. Normal hours are 10AM-2PM on weekdays.
- Full-Time Maintenance: 1st Shift, year round.
For more information on our open positions, please contact Jessie Taylor in Human Resources at JTaylor@LHSAGM.org or 414-421-9100 x 207.