Thank you for your interest in employment at the Lutheran High School Association of Greater Milwaukee.
As we seek to further our mission, we are continually pursuing talented individuals to join our organization. Below, please find a current listing of our open positions at each location. If you are interested in being considered for employment, please click on the position title to submit your application.
Lake Country Lutheran High School – 401 Campus Drive, Hartland, WI 53029
Martin Luther High School – 5201 S 76th Street, Greendale, WI 53129
Milwaukee Lutheran High School – 9700 W Grantosa Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53222
- Substitute Teacher: Substitute Teachers may remain on call for long and short term opportunities at any of our locations. Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bus Driver: Bus Drivers may remain on call for long and short term opportunities at any of our locations.
- Athletic Director: Full-time
- Academic Advising Assistant: Full-time
- Academic Advising (Sophomore): Full-time
- Student Life: Part-time
- Math Teacher: Part-time
The Lutheran High School Association of Greater Milwaukee – 10427 W Lincoln Ave, West Allis, 53227
For more information on our open positions, please contact Jessie Taylor in Human Resources at JTaylor@LHSAGM.org or 414-421-9100 x 207.